A controller card
is a hardware component
that works as an interface between the mainboard
and other computer components. It is a built-in component found in most computers. A controller card i
s installed in the computer's PCI slot and is integrated with the mainboard
Discover here all the Asus All-in-One boards
and controller cards
you need for the E20, E22
Genius of the new computer trends, Asus
built a while back the All-in-One (AIO)
series which is bestowed as new computers "All-in-One"
combining the layout and innovation of design. You are infatuated with this AIO
desktop, beautiful, potent and with a total connectivity followed by audiovisual quality that is forever amazing. Regardless if you have selected it as a gaming
partner or for your business, the AIO
series provides you with a lot of aspects with a tiny footprint thanks to these wireless devices. However, for some time now the buttons of the screen do not function: it is one of your AIO controller boards which is in question.
The power button works randomly? You have to make a strong pressure on the sides of the button to make it work? Being dirty or worn out has compromised the volume buttons? One of the buttons stays pressed down after a lot of pressure and it became flawed? The volume or power buttons seem ok but have become inoperative? You can not turn on or off your screen anymore, or adapt the volume of it.
Asus Accessories provides you in this site the official controller cards, appropriate with the complete range of AIO desktop computers (E20, E22 or E23); brand new, 100% original, produced and certified by Asus to guarantee quality and longevity of your purchases anytime.
Also available in our online store are the ignition controller cards (daughter board) fitted with the power button, volume buttons and settings for lighting your screen, and also the controller card buttons only fitted with various buttons on the screen following your needs and the fault concerned.
Are you trying to figure out how you are going to go about and who you can consult with once the controller card is received to do the replacement?
No need to stress out, you will be able to replace this item yourself, even if you are not an IT professional! Don't forget to turn off your computer and unplug it from any power source before you start.
Here are easy steps to guide you during this manipulation:
- Have a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-head screwdriver
- Place your screen face down, being careful to protect it with a towel for example
- At the four corners of the screen are small screws hidden under their cover, peel off the covers and using the Phillips screwdriver remove these four screws
- Now open the CD player, once fully open you see a screw holding it in place in the hull of the computer, remove it
- Similarly on the other side if your computer has a cache ports for example
- Now gently remove the back cover surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you find yourself facing new screws that must also remove and remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver in the gap between the back cover and the rest of your screen and gently leverage the whole turn to dislodge your back cover
- Warning ! Before removing the case lift slightly and you will see the FFC's connected (wide and flat wire), it is then you need to disconnect them by unclipping the connectors now
- You are now facing the internal chassis of the computer, whether it is the ignition controller board or that for buttons, each is at the level of its buttons on the surface of the front hull. Now you just have to disconnect the various cables or FFC's connected to these cards and replace them with the new ones.
- Repeat the steps in the opposite direction to reassemble your computer while thinking well to reconnect all the FFC's and cables disconnected in advance
Do you have inquiries regarding the part to replace or how to handle the installation? Do not delay to contact our team of Asus experts who will gladly assist you and offer you all the recommendations and information you require.
Navigate through our site and also uncover all the AIO Accessories, as well as various replacement parts for the All-in-One, such as cables, slabs, fans or chargers.