Antenna for ZenFone Asus
Your ZenFone's antenna broke? No need to panic. Search on our store all the available antennas at affordable prices for your ZenFone.
A problem with the Antenna of your ZenFone 2 or ZS570KL? Change it easily by purchasing a replacement antenna within the ones catalogued in our online store.
You have a Zenfone, the popular smartphone straight out of the great innovations and technological research of the famed producer Asus. This smartphone brings together the pursuit for supremacy and design created by Asus daily, providing extraordinary ergonomics, amazing efficiency and audiovisual quality derserving of the finest.
All these aspects related with the prestige of Asus merchandise for their quality and longevity have persuaded you to purchase a Zenfone, regardless if its for personal or business use.
But for a while its usage has dropped significantly when your Zenfone began having network connection issues, you then believe that your interconnect cable has an issue.
You unintentionally dropped your Zenfone or it went through a brutal impact? You no longer correctly receive the network or it has vanished altogether? You can not access the 4G connection? The Zenfone antenna has been ruined or no longer works at all, luckily this damage is fixable.
Asus Accessories recommends you to this segment of spare antennas for the Zenfone (Zenfone 2 or ZS570KL), brand new, 100% original, produced and certified by Asus while ensuring the use of high-end materials and longevity of the part. Mimo type network antennas, MP antennas or NFC antennas are here for sale to receive all the connectivity and browsing enjoyment on your Asus smartphone.
The replacement of the network antenna can be performed by you easily and effortlessly, without having to get a professional for it and save on the repair fees. Warning, as a precaution and before any handling or replacement of parts on your Asus smartphone, don't forget to make a full backup of your data before turning off your phone.
Our team shares with you an easy procedure for this replacement of parts; just get a Phillips screwdriver, a small screwdriver and a hair dryer:
- Insert the Sim card drawer extraction tool into its slot and remove it
- To remove the back cover of the phone without breaking it during take-off, heat it with a hair dryer for 2 minutes
- When the rear panel is well heated, insert the flat screwdriver into the gap of the back cover of the phone, start from the right back corner of the phone and slowly go back up to go around
- Once all sides are off, grasp the rear window and gently remove it, feel free to warm up the surface if you feel resistance rather than break it
- Using the Phillips screwdriver unscrew all the screws on the outer frame
- Then disconnect the interconnection cable and the fingerprint sensor connector (small clips above the battery)
- Leverage with the screwdriver and unclip the right side of the internal chassis (to the right of the camera)
- Then unclip the upper part of the inner frame and remove it.
- Disconnect the battery ribbon gently (top left of the battery) and then with the interconnection cable (bottom right of the charging connector)
- The antenna is on the right of the phone (small long cable), remove it and replace it
- Do the steps in the opposite direction to reassemble the phone
Do you have any conncerns regarding the procedure? Would you like a suggestion or guidance from an expert? Our Asus professionals are then at your side to guide you during all your browsing or to help you during the repair. And if you want to purchase the appropriate tools for these repairs, the Asus dismantling kit is what you'll need.
You can also discover accessories for the Zenfone and also Zenfone screens and covers to safeguard it from the next drops and prevent more repairs!