Is your ZenFone's buzzer not working? Don't worry, here on our online store we sell the original Asus replacement buzzer regardless of what ZenFone model you own. We specialize in original Asus replacement parts while offering the best deals and prices online.
On this online store you will find some official Buzzers for your ZenFone 4 Max, ZenFone 4 Selfie or ZenFone 4 Pro.
You love your new Asus Zenfone smartphone, its chic layout, its ergonomics, its fine autonomy or its many aspects have enchanted you. As a working tool or for personal use, Asus smartphones offer all users superb graphics and technological performance with a sophisticated and intuitive interface. This combination of manageability and dependability has provided you a new and smoother user experience than ever before. Unfortunately this experience is much less pleasant since your buzzer does not function anymore. The vibrations of your Zenfone are very weak, even almost undetectable? The buzzer goes off for no reason intermittently or runs almost all the time? On the contrary your Zenfone does not vibrate at all or in a very punctual way?
So many cases that have probably lost the fluidity of use of your Asus phone that does not inform you of a call or the receipt of a message. You are then complelled to be on the alert when you wait for an vital call, no longer being warned by your Zenfone.
Even after turning off and on again or resetting your smartphone, the conclusion is evident: the buzzer of the Zenfone is not functioning, you will have to replace it. It may have been because of a drop, a strong impact or an oxidation.
Asus Accessories presents on this page all the official buzzers appropriate with all the Zenfone models (Zenfone 2, Zenfone 3, Zenfone Deluxe, Zenfone 5Z, Zenfone 4 Max, ...), 100% original and Asus certified to guarantee you dependability and longevity of the products. The Zenfone vibration systems are now available for sale, so you can get back its complete use.
Then ask yourself how you will proceed once the buzzer is received. Our team offers you an easy way to perform this fix yourself rather than paying a professional to do the job.
- Take a small flat screwdriver, small plier and a Phillips screwdriver and turn off your smartphone before starting
- Using the flat-tipped screwdriver gently unclip the lower part of the back cover and remove it.
- Push the SIM card carefully to remove it, do the same with the Micro SD card
- Now unscrew the various screws on the outer frame that helps maintain it
- Following the model of your Zenfone, unclip the volume button under the webcam using the flat screwdriver
- Now insert the same screwdriver into the gap between the outer frame and the front of your smartphone and gently pry all around to unclip it
- Disconnect the battery by unplugging it. The buzzer is located at the bottom of your phone, just above the port to recharge your smartphone
- Remove the faulty buzzer with the screwdriver and unplug it from its connector and remove it with the pliers
- Position the new buzzer and reassemble your phone following the steps in reverse
Are you having problems ordering your part or fixing your Zenfone? Contact at this moment our team of Asus specialists who will be at your side during your browsing and will guide you as to the process to use to fix your smartphone.
Take benefit of your navigation to find all of the Zenfone accessories on sale on our website, as well as the several screen protectors, cases or even headphones.
ZenFone MAX M2 Buzzer
Vibrator System for the smartphone Asus Zenfone Max M2 The buzzer is situated on the base of the phone....