The Fingerprint Sensor
on your ZenFone Framecase
is not doing it's job? Visit our online store and see that we carry all the spare parts
Stay on this site if you are looking for a replacement fingerprint sensor
the one on your Asus ZenFone
. You will discover a slew of items appropriate with the majority of the ZenFone
models at incredible prices.
This Asus Zenfone
smartphone is enhanced to communicate with the world, connecting reality technology and state-of-the-art modernization so that you can continually do more with autonomy at the height of your needs. This collection of Asus smartphones
comes fitted with a fingerprint sensor
that lets you safeguard
your mobile and your personal details from any involuntary invasion. Unluckily, your fingerprint reade
r does not function any longer? The fingerprint sensor on your smartphone does not react? It does not identify your fingerprints and does not provide you the chance to document a new one? You can no longer unlock your smartphone?
There are many reasons for these malfunction, but some are repetitive: your impression reader may have suffered a fall or impact causing a crack or break not noticeable but still impacting the sensor, your phone has been exposed to excessive moisture or sun exposure and the sensor is no longer reactive.
Asus Accessories offers you on this page new Asus fingerprint sensors, 100% original, certified and produced by Asus. You will find merchandise suitable for various models of the Zenfone at incredible prices, in order to obtain back full use.
You can choose from the available colors (white, pink, black, gold, gray, red, blue) to match your new fingerprint reader to the rest of your smartphone as if it were the original part. All of our models come fitted with the finger detection to enhance its use to the maximum by unlocking your device almost immediately as needed and with any finger following your control and the way you hold the phone.
Furthermore, you have the ability to record fingers from different hands, to guarantee excellent use even in the situation of a wound or laceration. This authentication by digital borrowing will let you to be the commander of your smartphone, and to be reassured regarding the protection of your contents and personal details in case you lose your phone or it is stolen; not to mention that your fingerprint can also be used to open certain applications and files by ensuring their safety.
In order to prevent paying a professional only for the labor, our team offers slight details on how to change your fingerprint reader on your own.
- Turn off your phone before starting any operation and get your SIM card extraction tool, a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver:
- Insert the extraction tool of the SIM card in the drawer of this one then remove the complete drawer
- To remove the back cover of your phone, fully heat it with a hair dryer for about 2 minutes
- Then insert the flat screwdriver into the gap between the back cover and the rest of the phone, starting at the bottom and gently going up around the phone.
- Then grab the rear panel and remove it
- Using the screwdriver unscrew all the screws on the chassis
- Using the flat screwdriver disconnect the interconnect cable and the fingerprint sensor connector (two small clips around the camera)
- Then gently pry to unclip the right side of the chassis, located to the right of the camera
- Then unclip the upper part of the inner frame and remove it
- Then carefully take off the impression sensor using the flat screwdriver
- Replace it with the new one
- Repeat the stepsin the opposite direction to reassemble your Zenfone
In order to guide you during all your repairs, we offer an Asus dismantling kit, suitable for all your Asus devices. If you have inquiries about the method used to fix it or the part to select, contact our team of professionals who will gladly help you.
Benefit from your navigation to find all the Zenfone replacement parts, such as FFC's, antennas and buttons.