Burner for All-In-One Asus
Buy a new burner for your Asus All-In-OneHas the CD/DVD drive on your computer suddenly stopped working? Get a replacement one here: DVD recorder, Blu-ray Burner or Blu-ray Reader...
Your Asus All-in-One desktop has become your loyal partner due to its amazing efficiency, ergonomics and compact size. You also use it for all your recreational tasks (games, downloads, playing movies, …) that have become genuinely enjoyable thanks to the awesome audiovisual quality that gives you a complete engagement. But your fun may have been interrupted when you experienced issues with your Asus DVD player.
In this section, Asus Accessories provides you with all the official Asus DVD players and Blu-ray players, to replace the damaged one in your AIO.
You will discover the appropriate disc drive for the complete collection of Asus All-in-One computers (Series A, Series ET20, Series V, Zen series, ..
), 100% original and new, these products are certified and produced by Asus, which ensures compatibility, integrity, and longevity of your device.
Notably, there are DVD combos that provide both the Blu-ray playback and DVD burning, as well as simple DVD burners for burning and playing DVDs even dual-layer DVDs or Blu-ray burners that can play and record Blu-ray and DVDs.
If you're a gamer, it may be beneficial to read our articles on gaming such as topics like cloud gaming!
How to change your disc burnerAll of our disc readers / writers come with a SATA connection, and are compatible with multi-format DVD to provide you with the broadest possible use.
However, please be aware that our recorders and readers are not supplied with screws or the plastic cover on the front; If you have lost them, look for them in the replacement parts, disassembly kit and covers on our online store.
Are you worried about replacing your own reader / writer? Fear not, our team of experts recommends all customers to make this repair themselves, it is much easier than you think. Here is the procedure:
Don't forget to turn off your computer and unplug it from any power source before you start
- Take a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-head screwdriver and put your screen face down, being careful to protect it with a towel for example
- At the four corners of the screen are small screws hidden by a small cover, peel off the covers and using the Phillips screwdriver remove these four screws
- Open the CD player fully, you see a screw holding it in place in the computer frame, remove it
- Now gently remove the back cover surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you will then find new screws that you must also remove to remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver between the back shell and the rest of your screen and use it as a lever to unclip the shell
- Warning ! Before removing the frame, lift slightly, and you will see the FFC's connected (wide and flat wire), you must disconnect them by unclipping the connectors
- Your DVD player is inside the back cover that you just removed, held by screws
- Remove the screws and proceed to exchange the faulty reader for the replacement one
- Repeat the steps in reverse to put your computer back together
Do you have inquiries or concerns about the installation or about your device? Get a hold of our team of Asus experts who will give you all the essential details.
Take some time to browse our website and discover all the components for your AIO, and also useful accessories such as keyboards, slabs or chargers.
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter