Is your All-in-One
computer too hot to handle? Don't worry, you can shop here for all the Asus
original cooling fans
you need to keep your All-in-One
on the cool side.
For your All-in-One
computers to work accordingly and for a long time, they must have an effective fan
. For sure, numerous parts
of your computer give off heat during their operation (processor
for example) and it is essential to extract it, to prevent overheating and damage. This is where the cooling system
comes in by pushing
fresh air into the inside of the computer, while evacuating the hot air like with an extraction duct.
As expected, these are important parts
for the correct operation and need regular maintenance, which is rarely performed, causing typical malfunctions brought by overheating since your fan
is not operating anymore. Your computer overheats and then turns off? The computer is loud and always very hot to the touch? The temperature seems very elevated at the air outlet? You have cleaned all the dust swallowed by your fan but without results? You hear a roaring sound from the moment you turn on the system?
The extraction system is way too dirty and overheating all the time? It is then vital not to use your computer until you can repair this system! If not, your entire AiO device is under great risk of being permanently damaged.
Asus Accessories offers genuine fans and heat extraction systems, appropriate with the complete series of the All-in-One desktops (A-series, ET20 series, P-series, ET27 series, V-series ...), all 100% genuine, produced and certified by Asus. Here, you will discover all the Asus cooling fans, does not include the heatsinks, to replace your damaged part and obtain back the total use of your computer completely refurbished!
To guide you through the whole process of your parts replacement, our team provides easy steps to fix this on your own.
Before you start, turn off your computer, unplug it from any power source, and have a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-tip screwdriver on hand:
- Place your screen face down, taking care to protect it from scratches
- At the four back corners of the screen are screws hidden under their cover, pull off the covers and remove these four screws
- Open the disc drive fully, remove the screw securing it to the computer frame
- Now gently remove the back cover surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, to uncover new screws that must also be removed. Then remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver between the back shell and the rest of your device and turn to pry the frame open.
- Warning! Before removing the frame, lift slowly and carefully, and watch for connected ribbon cables (wide and flat wire), and then disconnect them by unclipping the connectors at this time
- The fan is now accessible, remove the screws, unplug the cables and the flat cable connected to the ventilation system and remove it
- Place your new fan, making sure to reconnect everything, then reverse the steps to reassemble your computer
You want to be sure you are selecting the proper part, or need advice on its installation? Get a hold of our team of Asus specialists who is always available to provide accurate and professional recommendations. To guarantee your complete satisfaction and success of your repair, we also supply the Asus dismantling kit which can be used for all the Asus products.
Don't forget that for the proper maintenance of your device and the fan of your computer, you should regularly use a simple vacuum cleaner or air spray to clear away the dust and other dirt clogging your ventilation system.
Discover here also on our online store, all the AIO accessories and all the replacement parts, such as the Wi-Fi antennas, the memory strips, the cables, the screens, or the controller cards.