Is your All-in-One
computer too hot to handle? Don't worry, you can shop here for all the Asus
you need to keep your All-in-One
on the cool side.
For your All-in-One
computers to work accordingly and for a long time, it is vital that they have an effective fan
. For sure, numerous parts
of your computer give off heat during their operation (processor
for example) that it is essential to expel to prevent overheating and damage. This is where the cooling system
comes in by ventilating
the interior of the computer with fresh air, while discharging the hot air outside like with a ventilation duct.
As expected, these important parts
for the correct functioning needs regular maintenance, which we rarely do, and then comes the malfunctions which results in your ventilator
not operating anymore. Your computer overheats then it turns off? The computer is loud and very hot to the touch always? The temperature seems very elevated at the level of the air outlet? You have cleaned all the dirt and the debris consumed by your fan but nothing happens? A suppressed sound continues from the moment you turn on and turn off the system?
The device of the ventilation system is way too dirty and overheating all the time? It is then vital not to use your computer until the repair of this system which is under the risk of ceasing all its great services for certain.
Asus Accessories offers official ventilation systems, appropriate with the complete series of the All-in-One desktops (A-series, ET20 series, P-series, ET27 series, V-series ...), all 100% original, produced and certified by Asus . You will discover here all the Asus coolers, does not include the heatsinks, to replace your damaged part and obtain back the total use of your computer completely refurbished!
In order to guide you through the whole process of your parts replacement, our team provides easy steps to fix this on your own.
Before you start, turn off your computer, unplug it from any power source, and equip yourself with a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-tip screwdriver:
- Place your screen face down, taking care to protect it from scratches
- At the four back corners of the screen are screws hidden under their cover, peel off the covers and remove these four screws
- Open the CD player fully, you see a screw holding it in place in the computer frame, remove it
- Now gently remove the back cover surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you find yourself facing new screws that must also remove and remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver between the back shell and the rest of your screen and leverage all the way round to unclog your frame.
- Warning ! Before removing the frame lift slightly, FFC's are connected (wide and flat wire), and then disconnect them by unclipping the connectors now
- The fan is now facing you, unscrew the screws now, unplug the cables and the FFC's connected to the ventilation system and remove it
- Place your new fan, making sure to reconnect everything, then reverse the steps to reassemble your computer
You want to be certain about the part you selected, or need advice about the installation? Get a hold of our team of Asus specialists who will bring accurate and professional recommendations always. To guarantee your complete satisfaction and success of your repair, we have for sale also the Asus dismantling kit appropriate for all the Asus products.
Don't forget that there is nothing that is better than the proper maintenance of your device and the fan of your computer, a simple vacuum cleaner or air spray is sufficient to clear away the dirt and debris clogging your ventilation system.
Uncover here also on our online store, all the AIO accessories and all the replacement parts, such as the WiFi antennas, the memory strips, the cables, the slabs of the screen or the controller cards