Increase your All-in-One's memory
by visiting us online at Asus Accessories
. We offer the best prices on RAMs
to install on your laptop or All in One
A while back you purchased an Asus
desktop computer from the All-in-One
range. This reliable and versatile partner helps you for your work, for your administrative duties, but also for your games and various entertainment activities. However, you have lost some of the initial fun with an extended loading time, and you can not use the latest programs or games, which are too demanding in RAM memory.
Your computer has a memory of 4 GB
and you would like to enhance it to an 8 GB
? Want to improve the RAM
of your computer to boost
the quality of play? You can not tolerate this sluggishness that sets you back in your computer activities? It results that the memory stick of your laptop, also called RAM, gets quickly saturated to its full capacity, and your computer then starts using the hard drive as a second memory but it is way slower and way less responsive, which causes bugs or never-ending loading times.
Would you like to increase the memory of your Asus AIO computer or change the existing damaged memory stick? Asus Accessories can assist you with increasing the memory on your computer or replace your RAM, which gets to full capacity too often, and help you get back to the enjoyment of a smooth and quick experience.
Surprisingly, all the RAM modules for the AIO desktop series (Series A, ET20, ET22, ET24, Series V, Series ZEN) are new, 100% original, produced and certified by Asus to guarantee the quality and durability of materials. For your Asus memory needs, you will discover 4GB and 8GB memory sticks to satisfy the specific requirements of your different uses.
Beware, it is vital to verify the type of RAM installed on your computer before purchasing another one to assure its compatibility. If you have any concerns about the type of ram installed in your computer, get a hold of our team of Asus experts who will gladly help to inform you and guide you as best as they can for your Asus RAM.
In order to guide you through all your parts replacements, our team provides easy steps to make this repair on your own.
Before you start, turn off your computer, unplug it from any power source, and have a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-tip screwdriver handy:
- Put your computer screen so that the screen is facing down
- Remove the four screw covers at the four back corners of your computer and remove the screws placed underneath
- Place the flat screwdriver in the gap between the back cover and the front of the computer, turn all around to dislodge these two elements
- Then remove the back cover carefully, checking that no cables or FFC are connected, if so disconnect them by pressing on their connector.
- You find yourself facing the internal frame of your computer
- The RAM (large rectangular green chip with black nodes) is placed next to the fan, under the gray box
- Unscrew all the screws around the fan and on the case
- Gently lift this same case and you see the location of the memory module
- Remove this bar by removing it from its location if you want to change it, or if you want to double it, a second empty slot is provided for this purpose next to your existing RAM stick
- Perform these steps in reverse to mount your computer
To assist you during your repairs or system enhancements, Asus offers a disassembly kit to have the proper professional tools, appropriate for all the Asus products.
Take advantage of your time here and discover all the AIO accessories, but also your Asus replacement parts such as Wi-Fi cards, fans, LDC screens, or controller cards.