Fingerprint Sensor for Asus ZenFone
Purchase a new ZenFone fingerprint sensor here
The Fingerprint Sensor on your ZenFone is not doing its job? Visit our online store and see all the spare parts to repair your ZenFone, even the newest ZenFone 8! Stay on this page if you are looking for a replacement fingerprint sensor to change the one on your Asus ZenFone. You will discover a large stock of items compatible with the majority of the ZenFone models at incredible prices. While you're here, benefit from your navigation to find other Zenfone replacement parts as well such as FFC's, frames and buttons.
The Asus Zenfone smartphone comes fitted with a fingerprint sensor that lets you safeguard your mobile phone and your personal details from any involuntary invasion. Unluckily, your fingerprint reader does not function any longer? The fingerprint sensor on your smartphone does not react? It does not identify your fingerprints and does not provide you the chance to document a new one? You can no longer unlock your smartphone?
If any of these issues are occuring, your print reader may have suffered a fall or impact and have damaged the sensor. The sensor can also be damaged from expoure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
Asus Accessories offers you on this page new Asus fingerprint sensors, 100% original, certified and produced by Asus. You will find merchandise suitable for various models of the Zenfone at incredible prices in order to obtain back full use.
You can choose from the available colors (white, pink, black, gold, gray, red, blue) to match your new fingerprint reader to the rest of your smartphone as if it were the original part. All of our models come fitted with finger detection to enhance its use by unlocking your device almost immediately and with any finger.
Furthermore, you have the ability to record fingers from different hands to guarantee excellent use even in the situation of a wound or laceration. This digital authentication will let you be the commander of your smartphone and to be reassured regarding the protection of your personal details in case you lose your phone, or it is stolen; not to mention that your fingerprint can also be used to open certain applications and files to ensure their safety.
How to repair an Asus smartphone fingerprint sensor
In order to prevent paying a professional only for the labor, our team offers details on how to change your fingerprint reader on your own.
- Turn off your phone before starting any operation and get your SIM card extraction tool, a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver:
- Insert the extraction tool of the SIM card in the drawer of this one then remove the complete drawer
- To remove the back cover of your phone, fully heat it with a hair dryer for about 2 minutes
- Then insert the flat screwdriver into the gap between the back cover and the rest of the phone, starting at the bottom and gently going up around the phone.
- Then grab the rear panel and remove it
- Unscrew all the screws on the chassis
- Using the flat screwdriver to disconnect the interconnect cable and the fingerprint sensor connector (two small clips around the camera)
- Then gently pry to unclip the right side of the chassis, located to the right of the camera
- Then unclip the upper part of the inner frame and remove it
- Then carefully take off the impression sensor using the flat screwdriver
- Replace it with the new one
- Repeat the steps in the opposite direction to reassemble your Zenfone
IIf you have inquiries about the method used to fix it or the part to select, contact our team of professionals who will gladly help you.
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter