Frame for Asus ZenFone
Need a new frame for your ZenFone?We have an expanded selection of ZenFone frames compatible with your smartphones at affordable prices. The internal frame of your ZenFone is a somewhat delicate part that could get broken after an impact or a blow. Here you will discover original frames for any kind of ZenFone: ZenFone V, ZenFone 4 Max, ZenFone 3 and more. If your phone is damaged from a fall, it is not just the aesthetics that may be damaged. If frame of your phone is distorted, it can cause the posterior cover to be cracked, therefore reducing the structural integrity of your phone. Furthermore, this inadequately fitting cover is an open door to dirt and other debris that can infiltrate and damage your small components. It is then important to replace the damaged chassis before your smartphone suffers additional damage which can in some cases be permanent. If other parts of your ZenFone need to be replaced, we also offer many more components for sale such as smartphone screens, sim trays, and much more. We provide in this site a variety of chassis for all the models of Zenfone, our replacement parts are 100% Asus original, produced and certified by Asus. You will discover rear frames that come in several colors to appropriately match your Zenfone (white, black, red, gold ...) and fitted, depending on the model, with an antenna, a volume button, a loudspeaker, a webcam and/or a flash lens. All frames are categorized by Zenfone model to ensure the match between the selected item and the one that meets your demands.
How to replace an Asus smartphone internal frameOur team offers simple steps to carry out this repair on your own rather than paying a professional. Warning: before performing your smartphone repair it is advisable to make a full backup of your data as a precaution.
- Take a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver and turn off your smartphone.
- Slide the flat screwdriver into the gap between the bottom of the back cover and the front of the phone to gently unclip the rear cover and remove it.
- Then remove the Sim card and the SD card
- Unscrew all the Phillips screws on the outer frame
- Underneath the camera is the volume button, unclip it with your flat screwdriver and remove it
- Slide the screwdriver back into the gap between the outer frame and the screen of your phone and gently pry it up to unclip it
- Replace the distorted chassis with the new one and redo the steps in the other direction to reassemble your phone
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter