Wi-Fi for Asus ZenFone
Do you need a new antenna for your ZenFone?A problem with the Antenna of your ZenFone 2 or ZS570KL? Replace it easily by ordering a spare antenna here on our website. You can also find accessories for all Asus smartphones like screens and covers to protect it from the next fall and avoid repairs!
Asus mobile phones bring together innovation and design, offering unprecedented ergonomics, incredible performance and audiovisual quality. The Zenfone 8 is even equipped with a 120Hz display refresh rate! However, if the pleasure of using your ZenFone has been greatly reduced due to network connection problems, your Wi-Fi cable may have a problem.
You accidentally dropped your Zenfone? You no longer correctly recieve the network, or it has disappeared altogether? Furthermore, you can not access the 4G connection? These signs could indicate that the Zenfone antenna has been damaged or no longer works at all; fortunately this fault is repairable.
Asus Accessories introduces you to this category of replacement antennas for the Zenfone (Zenfone 2 or ZS570KL), brand new, 100% original and certified Asus manufactured to ensure quality materials and durability of the part. Mimo type network antennas, MP antennas or NFC antennas are available for sale to regain connectivity on your Asus smartphone.
How to repair your Asus smartphone's antennaYou can change the network antenna by yourself, simply and easily, without the need to call a professional and thus save money on the repair costs. If you want to acquire adequate tools for these repairs, we offer a complete Asus dismantling kit for sale.
As a precaution, before any manipulation or change of parts on your Asus smartphone, remember to do a full backup of your data before turning off your phone.
Our team shares with you a simple method for this change of parts; just get a Phillips screwdriver, a small screwdriver and a hair dryer:
- Insert the Sim card drawer extraction tool into its slot and remove it
- To remove the back cover of the phone without breaking it, heat it with a hair dryer for 2 minutes
- When the rear panel is well heated, insert the flat screwdriver into the gap of the back cover of the phone, start from the right back corner of the phone and slowly go back up to go around
- Once all sides are off, grasp the rear window and gently remove it, feel free to warm up the surface if you feel resistance rather than break it
- Using the Phillips screwdriver, uscrew all the screws on the outer frame
- Disconnect the interconnection cable and the fingerprint sensor connector (small clips above the battery)
- Leverage with the screwdriver and unclip the right side of the internal chassis (to the right of the camera)
- Then unclip the upper part of the inner frame and remove it.
- Disconnect the battery ribbon gently (top left of the battery) and then with the interconnection cable (bottom right of the charging connector)
- The antenna is on the right of the phone (small long cable), remove it and replace it
- Do the steps in the opposite direction to reassemble the phone
Do you have any doubts about this repair? Would you like a recommendation or advice from an expert? Our Asus professionals are at your disposal to support you during the repair.
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter