Bottom Case for Asus EeePC
Search for a brand-new bottom cover for your EeePc on our websiteThe bottom case, also known as lower plastic cover, could get broken or damaged after a fall or impact. No matter what happened, we are here to provide you with a new bottom cover for your EeePc. Take note that it is possible to replace the official Asus bottom casing. Asus Accessories offers new, guaranteed and 100% genuine covers. Certified and produced by Asus, these parts provide you with superior and safe performance while meeting the quality and warranty requirements of your device. The EeePC bottom cases are available, suitable with the different various models (1000H, X101CH, 901, Seashell series, 1001PX ..
.) in order to grant you all the safety and longevity that your computer casing requires. You will discover in particular, plastic bottom casing in a variety of colors including a white bottom cover, as well as an elegant black lower case or even a vibrant pink bottom case and more to match with your computer's design or your need for color. To make it easier for you, we have categorized this segment by computer series so that you can locate the part you require directly without having any doubt about its compatibility with your device.
Buy Asus original EeePC lower casesYou will be able to fix the bottom of your laptop. To help you, our team of Asus specialists lists a few easy steps to install this replacement casing on your own, whether you are a professional or a novice, it is an easy procedure. Before you start, please turn off your computer and unplug it from any power source. Take a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver:
- Stand in front of the damaged bottom case and unclip the two holders of the battery, then remove it
- Using the Phillips screwdriver to remove the various screws on the lower shell
- Place the flat screwdriver in the gap between the bottom of the body and the rest of the keyboard of the computer and gently pry to separate the two parts
- Remove the bottom case being careful with any FFC or cable which may be connected
- Position the new bottom casing, and follow the above steps in the opposite direction to put everything back together.
Do you have inquiries about your device or how to carry out the replacement? Get a hold of our Asus specialists now.
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter