of your Asus Notebook
broke after being impacted? Find it here on our online shop and make sure that your hard disk is properly in place.
You have an Asus
laptop, and you have a problem with the hard disk caddy
that are either broken, defective or not in its correct place due to mishandling of your device. Asus
, the experts of innovation and perfection of products, strives of its reputation to always excel in the materials used and the performances offered to appease to the users of the brand; it is with this perception that the brand manufactures and offers for sale all the replacement parts
of each of its products to enable you to fix
your device. As you must have seen, the caddy of the computers are some of the parts that may appear strong but needs to be treated delicately. Actually, it allows the SDD or HDD to be properly attached to prevent any damages to your laptop but also the hard drive itself.
Asus Accessories sells new Hard drive caddies, certified and produced by Asus and under warranty, so you can reuse your computer without any concerns. On this site you will discover the majority of Asus caddy models, sorted by series and computer models, making it easier for you to locate the appropriate for your computer, making sure that the parts are suitable for your device.
From a clear perspective, it is very simple to change it on your own instead of paying a professional for the job. Here are easy steps to guide you through this installation:
- Bring a small screwdriver and a sharp pointed knife
- Shut down the computer and make sure you are facing the back of your laptop
- Make sure that all the screws have been removed prior to gently lift the bottom case.
- Unscrew them completely
- Then gently remove the bottom case, and you will be able to see the caddie and gently remove it.
- The caddie is usually screwed to the case to ensure a good stability.
- To unscrew it, you will have to gently remove the hard drive and any connected cables.
All you have to do is change the caddie, put back the various elements and screw the screws and re-pad the protections
Also view all the accessories for your Asus laptop, such as bottom cases or hardware kits to make all of your repairs!