Inverter for Asus Laptop
What is an inverter module?
The inverter module manages your Asus notebook's screen backlight. It is a critical component for the operation of your screen. If your LCD panel's backlight is not properly functioning, for example the backlight is not evenly working all around your screen, you can find a replacement asus inverter module here on our online shop and easily repair your Asus laptop.
The laptop screen inverter module is one of the more delicate parts that may be damaged and needs to be treated carefully. To learn about all the parts of your laptop you may be interested in our article: How to Disassemble and Reassemble your ASUS Laptop.
Buy a replacement inverter cable at Asus Accessories
Asus Accessories sells new inverter modules, certified and produced by Asus and under warranty, so you can repair your computer without any concerns. On this site you will discover many Asus inverter modules, sorted by series and computer models, making it easier for you to locate the appropriate one for your device.
Once you recieve your replacement inverter, you will be able to replace this item on your own easily, even if you are not an IT professional! Here is an easy guide to replace your Asus laptop inverter:
- Get a small screwdriver, a flat screwdriver and Scotch tape (see our dismantling kit here)
- Turn off your laptop, unplug the power cord, and remove the battery (located on the bottom of the computer, often at a closed cover with screws)
- Remove all screw caps around the edge of the screen and remove all screws
- Then, remove the frame around the screen by gently unclipping it all around: slide your fingers between the panel and the contour and go around the screen to unclip it completely
- You find yourself facing the panel and fixing screws, remove all of these screws taking care to put a heavy object behind the screen to support the weight
- We must now separate the panel from the back case of the laptop by looking at how the pins are positioned holding them together
- Then disconnect the connector cable by detaching the tape, but only on the part connected to the panel, and remove the remaining screws
- Install the new inverter module, resealed there to the connector and repeat these steps in the opposite direction to reattach your screen
If you have any questions, contact our team who will be happy to assist!
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter
- Bottom Case
- Connector Board
- Controller Board
- Cooling system
- Display Module
- DVD Player - Recorder Combo
- FFC Cable
- Hard Disk Caddy
- Hinge Cover
- LCD Cover
- LCD Panel
- Rubber Feet
- Top Case