LCD Panel for Asus Laptop
Find a new LCD panel for your Asus laptop today
If you need an Asus laptop screen replacement, you're in the right place. Here you'll find a compatible, certified Asus LCD Panel. Just select the size of your laptop below, what series you have, and then select your preferred panel. We have a large selection at remarkably low prices.
Asus is well known globally for its high-tech capacities and expertise. They are truly leading the industry with cutting-edge technology including hyperefficient laptops like the Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, and Zenbook lines. Asus was even the first to introduce a dual screen laptop! If you are part of the great Asus community and are having an issue with your laptop screen, we're here to help! Keep reading to learn how to replace your laptop panel yourself.
Whether the LCD panel of your Asus laptop has backlighting problems or physical issues such as a break or crack, we encourage you to make your own repair!
We also offer LCD back covers if the screen is intact but the rear case must be replaced.
Asus Accessories gives you all the resources you need to repair Asus laptop displays.
We have all sizes of panels in stock, for screens 10 - 18 inches. This section is categorized by computer models, allowing you to quickly locate the item you want.
How to replace laptop panelYou can replace the panel on your own easily, even if you are not an IT professional! Here is an easy guide to help you during this installation:
- Get a small screwdriver, a flat screwdriver and Scotch tape (see our dismantling kit here)
- Turn off your laptop, unplug the power cord, and remove the battery (located on the bottom of the computer, often under a closed cover with screws)
- Remove all screw caps on the edge of the screen and remove all screws
- Remove the frame around the screen by gently unclipping it all around: slide your fingers between the panel and the contour and go around the screen to unclip it completely
- Facing the panel and fixing screws, remove all the screws, taking care to put a heavy object behind the screen to support the weight
- You must now separate the panel by looking at how the pins are positioned holding them together
- Then disconnect the connector cable by detaching the tape, but only on the part connected to the panel, and remove the remaining screws
- Install the new panel, reconnect it, and repeat these steps in the opposite direction to rescrew your screen
Do you have concerns about your device, parts to change or their functions? Contact our After Sales Service team for inquiries.
You can also browse accessories for your laptop like chargers, hinges or keyboards to easily update your device!
Find the series of your asus by clicking on its first letter