Asus Laptop Touchpad
Your Asus Laptop's Touchpad is not running as smoothly as before? You can replace it with a new one via our website and choose from our wide inventory of Touchpads on our Replacement Parts section.
Asus, the experts of modernization and computing efficiencies, is anticipated by his reputation that you have chosen to trust in it to purchase your laptop. You are part of the wide community of Asus customers and specifically a laptop (Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, Zenbook, Transformer ...) renowned for its efficiency and design.
However, after great and loyal service, your Asus touchpad is not working, it seems out of order, damaged or slower than the normal. It does not follow the movements needed or far worse it does not react at all and you had to go back to using the mouse while waiting for a solution.
These problems are often related to over-use or exposure to moisture.
If your Asus touchpad does not function correctly then it is time to switch it or replace its damaged parts.
Asus Accessories offers a segment related to the touchpad and its replacement parts for your Asus laptop so that it can take back all of its capacities and ease of use.
Discover here all the buttons of your trackpad (representing the right click and the left click) if the malfunction concerns only to this part of the touchpad or if they begin to present a failure. As well as touchpad supports, also called mounting brackets: this is the space that connects the touchpad, which serves as a frame and holds it in place.
Also available is the trackpad itself,constantly used, it suffers over time and it is then essential to replace the electronic card to get the complete use of the touchpad.
In addition, the touchpad board, known as the controller board of the touchpad, is on sale on our online store.
Last but not least, to increase the efficiency of your trackpad, you can change the sticky plate (Touchpad Mylar) touchpad that fastens simply on the touchpad board for most models of Asus laptops (G751, B53, G74, FX502, G552 or P302 ...), find it in different colors to personalize your computer (black, red, gray, blue, white..)
Even if you are not a computer specialist, you can do these repairs on your own, they can seem difficult but are largely possible by a novice. Here are the steps to help you:
- Have a screwdriver and a small flathead screwdriver
- Turn off your computer, unplug it from all power cables and position it as if you were going to use it
- Slide the flat screwdriver between the outline of the keyboard and the bottom of the body, these two elements must be delicately debed starting from the front of the keyboard, then on the sides to finish at the back
- An FFC (wide and flat thread) still connects the two dislocated parts, gently lift the white steering wheel located at its end and holding it attached
- Then leave the rest of the computer aside and place the keyboard back to you
- Gently peel off the layer and tape around the flat flexible cable
- Unscrew the screws of the trackpad then pry it out of the keyboard
- Position the new touch pad or the changed components, reconnect the cables and the tape and then repeat these steps in the opposite direction
You will be able to replace the system of your Asus trackpad completely or just alter some items of this touchpad according to your demands and issues.
Do not buy an item without checking its compatibility with your PC first, if you are not completely sure, our service team is here to give you the correct responses and advice possible regarding on your type of device and the issues faced.
View all of the other items and accessories for the Asus laptops, such as keyboards, hinges and touchscreens.